If you're concerned about your own, or your family's air quality, the Hibermate Air Quality Monitor is a must-have.
It constantly monitors the condition of your indoor air by measuring invisible particle pollution and gas chemical levels in your nearby environment.
Worried about your air quality?
Children may be more susceptible than adults to the respiratory effects of formaldehyde (HCHO). It is a colorless, highly toxic, and flammable gas at room temperature that is slightly heavier than air. This unit detects low levels of Formaldehyde not picked up by the human nose.
Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. Air pollutants and irritants, such as smoke, airborne PM2.5 particles, such as pollen can lead to an asthma attack.
- 2.8” 240 x 320 LCD
- 2200 mAh Li battery; DC 5V micro USB charging
- PM2.5 range: 0 - 500 μg/m3
- HCHO Range: 0 - 1.999 mg/m3
- TVOC Range: 0 - 9.999 mg/m3
- Dimensions: 3.1" (L) x 4.0" (W) x 2.4" (H)
- PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10 technology - Laser Scattering
- HCHO/TVOC technology - Semiconductor Sensor