- Nasal congestion relief due to the common cold or allergies
- Snoring relief to sleep better
- Better breathing for people with a deviated septum
- Each drug-free, non-prescription nasal strip consists of flexible, spring-like bands
- Effective, drug-free, easy-to-apply tan nasal strips
Nasal congestion (or a blocked nose) can make you breathe through your mouth instead of your nose which may cause snoring and a bad night’s sleep for you and your partner.
Breathe Right Nasal Strips gently open your nasal passages helping you to breathe better by providing temporary relief from nasal congestion and stuffiness which can be caused by colds and allergies.
Each drug-free nasal strip consists of flexible “spring-like” bands that when placed correctly across the nose, gently opens the nasal passages to make breathing easier.